Update on JROS selection policies
As you are aware all selection races have had to be postponed or cancelled due to Covid-19.
The situation is that we cannot guarantee that the tours will still be able to proceed but at the moment we are still working on the basis that the summer tours will still go ahead.
A decision will be made by at least the end of May if it is decided that any of the tours cannot go ahead.
It is clearly not possible to use the agreed selection policies due to the number of cancelled races and the statement from British Orienteering suspending all Orienteering activities.
Accordingly the tour managers and chair of selectors have now published the amended selection policies, see the individual tour entries for the details.
Please note that should the JROS tours go ahead the subsidy to attendees is likely to be reduced due to reduced income.